As trained cleaning contractor leads, found that most owners find they are very uninformed when it comes to basic performance dry air duct.
Here are a dozen reasons why you should consider quickly with your plumbing system to house a professional cleaning.
1) 9 of 10 system failures caused by dirt and dust. (LCES) Louisiana Cooperative Extension.
2) Clean systems restore capacity and reduce delivery time. Translation: List heater / cooler months. (LCES)
3) A buildup of .042 inches of dirt on the heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease of 21% efficiency. (EPA) Environmental Protection Agency.
4) glass fiber filter available only 7% more effective in stopping dirt, dust, pollen, etc. by. (ASHRAE)
5) 50% of all diseases are caused or exacerbated by air pollution. (American College of Allergy)
6) One of the six people with allergies is due to a direct relationship with fungi and bacteria in air duct systems. (Total health and better health magazine)
7) Legionnaire’s disease generated in the AC line. He killed 29 people in 1976. (American Lung Assoc)
8) During the summer of 1988, at least seven people were killed in the disease Legionnaires Los Angeles area. (Modesto Bee 9/22/88)
9) Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air we breathe faster, inhale more air per unit weight and lower to the ground, where the concentration is higher. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
10) The elderly, asthmatics and people with respiratory problems, allergies and lung disease also tend to be more sensitive to pollutants. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
11) Most people spend 60-90% of their time indoors. (Wing) American Lung Association
12), the air was found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. (EPA) Environmental Protection Agency
Renovations channel may be healthier than you ever did!